Welcome back for the start of 2020-2021
Westwood ISD Transportation has many challenges
ahead with the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Precautions below are put in place for student and employee safety:
1. Bus Routes will be ran the same as last year.
2. Bus Rider Cards will be filled out on each student by
Sept 6, 2020 and turned into the Transportation Department.
After Friday, Sept. 6th, if your child's card is not on file, students
will not be permitted to ride the bus until card is turned
into Transportation Office.
3. Wearing Face Masks is recommended on the bus.
4. Hand Sanitizer will be available.
5. Buses will be cleaned and disinfected after each bus route.
6. Seating of family members together will have to be submitted to the
Transportation Facility in writing.
7. Seating Charts will be strictly enforced.
We encourage parents and guardians to seek alternate Transportation if you
have any concern about the Covid-19 Pandemic on School buses. We understand this
is a very trying and stressful time.
We are looking forward and excited about our upcoming school year.
Our regular school hours are 5 AM - 5 PM Monday - Friday.
Our summer hours are 5 AM-1:30 PM Monday-Friday.
If at any time you need assistance, please contact me at 903-723-0425.
In closing, the Transportation Department at Westwood ISD will continue to put students first and make sure the needs of our students are met daily.
Welcome back to Westwood ISD. We are excited to see our returning and new students!
Phil Nedbalek, Director - CTPTMO
Director of Transportation