Child Nutrition Home
is honored and excited to partner with Westwood ISD. We are committed to the nutritional well-being of every student. SFE is passionate about enhancing the quality of life of the student population by providing a variety of fresh and nutritious menu selections, interactive educational food programs, and unparalleled customer service.
Westwood ISD participates in the School Breakfast Program and the through the U.S. Department of Agriculture. SFE offers several hot entrée selections and side dishes daily from our Culinary Creations. Our Executive Chefs are already hard at work creating nutritious, made from scratch recipes to add to your schools’ menus. Here are just some of the new items you will see at your cafeterias beginning this school year:
- Serving all your favorite Italian cuisine creations! Freshly made Specialty Pizza’s, Calzones, Lasagna, and Chicken Alfredo.
- Traditional Pacific Rim and Asian Cuisine consisting of Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry, Sweet and Sour Chicken, Beef and Broccoli, and Orange Chicken.
- Homemade specialties such as Tater Tot Casserole, Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes, Turkey and Dressing and Baked Chicken.
- Hispanic Dishes! Quesadillas, beef and chicken tacos, enchiladas, and nachos!
- Fresh Salads! Freshly prepared Sizzling Salads, Southwest Chicken Salad, Cobb Salad, Mediterranean Salad and Fresh Fruit and Vegetable bar.
- Freshly made sandwiches and subs on freshly baked breads.
We are committed to the nutritional well-being of every student and staff members in the Palestine community. Students who receive a school meal are also welcome to help themselves to our fresh fruit and vegetable bar each day at no additional cost. As part of our commitment to your school, you will not only have healthy new menu items such as those listed above, but will also have additional made from scratch meals, and outdoor grills. Additionally, we will offer fun programs such as the Roving Chef Program, where nutrition education meets hands-on culinary training.
We are proud to be the guardians of the Westwood ISD nutritional program and look forward to working together putting child nutrition first. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact our office at (903)-723-9379 or vial email firstname.lastname@example.org